The Heroic Tavern Brawl is back but this time will take place in the Wild format! Players will create a wild deck and compete in an arena style tournament! However, unlike other Tavern Brawls, this one has a hefty $9.99 or 1,000 gold entry fee, but the rewards are greatly increased if you are able to win many games. This Tavern Brawl is not for everyone, due to its high risk, high reward experience. You may wish to save your gold, rather than spend it in the Heroic Tavern Brawl.
Here are some of the rules of the Heroic Tavern Brawl:
- Your deck will be locked in before the first match. No changing between matches!
- Just like arena, earn 3 losses and your run is over.
Here are how the rewards will stack up:
Back to TopInterested, but don't want to play for yourself? Head on over to the Hearthstone directory on Twitch and watch streamers go at it!
For a look at previous Tavern Brawls, check out our guide!
Back to TopFrequently Asked Questions
What's the next Tavern Brawl?
Only Blizzard knows, but we found updates to Tavern Brawl cards in the 7.1 patch that may hint at future releases.
Why isn't the Brawl live in Europe?
The Tavern Brawl release schedule has changed! Check the list below to find the release time for your region.
- Americas: Wed 9:00 AM PST
- China: Wed 1:00 PM PST (Thu 5:00 AM CST)
- Korea/Taiwan: Wed 1:00 PM PST (Thu 6:00 AM KST)
- Europe: Wed 1:00 PM PST (Wed 10:00 PM CET)