In this week's Tavern Brawl, every minion you play will have the Servant of Yogg-Saron effect. In other words, for every minion you summon, a random spell will be used with a random target. Who knows what's going to happen! Note that the spell used does not have to cost less than 5 mana. We managed to roll Enter the Coliseum and Tree of Life in our games.
You will receive a deck full of random minions only, no spells, for this Tavern Brawl and will not be building your own. Note that tokens are particularly powerful since there is no limit on the spell's mana cost. In addition, cards like Servant of Yogg-Saron do end up casting two spells, regardless of whether or not they survive the first one.
You will be awarded a Classic Pack for winning in this Tavern Brawl.
- Don't just mindlessly flood the board when you're ahead. You may end up casting a spell that you regret!
- There's a ton of RNG in this brawl, you will probably sheep your own minion at some point, don't tilt and just enjoy the game.
- We're personally a fan of Shaman since it has so many way to refill its hand. Neptulon in particular can outright win you games.
For a look at previous Tavern Brawls, check out our guide!
Back to TopFrequently Asked Questions
What's the next Tavern Brawl?
Only Blizzard knows, but we found updates to Tavern Brawl cards in the 7.1 patch that may hint at future releases.
Why isn't the Brawl live for me?
Check the list below to find the release time for your region.
- Americas: Wed 9:00 AM PST
- China: Wed 1:00 PM PST (Thu 5:00 AM CST)
- Korea/Taiwan: Wed 1:00 PM PST (Thu 6:00 AM KST)
- Europe: Wed 1:00 PM PST (Wed 10:00 PM CET)