The Battle for Gadgetzan features a battle between two of the Gadgetzan gangs. Which gang will be victorious?
When you queue up, you will be randomly assigned a hero from Priest, Paladin or Druid and given the Gadgetzan Deck Recipe for that class. You will then be matched against a different class to start the Gang War.
The deck archetypes are roughly as follows:
- Buff Paladin: Buff the minions in your hand with Smuggler's Run and Grimestreet Outfitter
- Jade Druid: Create multiple Jade Golems to overrun your opponent while ramping your mana to get ahead.
- Dragon Priest: With new cards like Dragonfire Potion, this deck is updated and improved. Unfortunately, there are duplicates, so there's no Kazakus in this deck.
While playing, the leaders of the gang will banter as minions are played.
For a look at previous Tavern Brawls, check out our guide!
Back to TopFrequently Asked Questions
What's the next Tavern Brawl?
Only Blizzard knows, but we found updates to Tavern Brawl cards and new chalkboards in the Gadgetzan patch that may hint at future releases.
Why isn't the Brawl live in Europe?
The Tavern Brawl release schedule has changed! Check the list below to find the release time for your region.
- Americas: Wed 9:00 AM PST
- China: Wed 1:00 PM PST (Thu 5:00 AM CST)
- Korea/Taiwan: Wed 1:00 PM PST (Thu 6:00 AM KST)
- Europe: Wed 1:00 PM PST (Wed 10:00 PM CET)