The new patch that we recently datamined has gone live, bringing improvements to Spectator Mode, a fix to Cogmaster, a new play animation for Mimiron's Head, and other small improvements!
In this Hearthstone patch, we’re adding a new seasonal card back to the game, making Mimiron’s Head fancier, improving Spectator Mode, and addressing a few bugs.
The full patch notes are below!
- The following card back has been added to Hearthstone:
- Lunar Card Back: Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of February.
- When a match you are spectating ends, your client will be put into a waiting state until your friend joins another match. You’ll automatically connect to their next match without having to re-enable Spectator Mode. How convenient!
- Mimiron’s Head has an AWESOME new play animation. Go ahead, push the big red button!
- [iPad/Android] You should no longer see the “You have been disconnected” message when you start up the game.
- [iPad/Android] The in-game friend’s list should now open much faster.
- Players will now continue to spectate a match even after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Cogmaster has taken a break from constructing mechanical menaces and has given himself a tune-up! His attack will now properly increase when a Mech is in play, even after his Attack and Health stats have been swapped.