October 26 marks the start of BlizzCon Opening Week for Hearthstone as the sixteen competitors from around the world compete in the group stage of the tournament. The top two in each group will advance on to the bracket stage which takes place the following week during BlizzCon. If you haven't kept up to date on everything in the competitive Hearthstone scene, Blizzard has prepared a nifty trailer recapping how each player has gotten to this point. And those who want to know exactly what's being played can find links to all 80 decklists below.
Cydonia, ThijsNL, Handsomeguy, Jasonzhou
Bbgungun, Naiman, Che0nsu, Hamster
Amnesiac, DrHippi, Yulsic, Breath
HotMEOWTH, Pavel, DDaHyoNi, OmegaZero
Where to Watch
You can catch all of the exciting action on the official Hearthstone Twitch channel! The Opening Week and BlizzCon schedules can be found below.
Opening Week (Group Stage):
- Day 1 (October 26) – Match 1
- Day 2 (October 27) – Match 2
- Day 3 (October 28) – Winner’s Match
- Day 4 (October 29) – Elimination Match
- Day 5 (October 30) – Decider Match
BlizzCon (Bracket Stage):
- Day 1 (November 4) – Quarterfinals
- Day 2 (November 5) – Semifinals and Grand Finals World Championship Trophy