Card changesCall of the Wild
Card Text: "Battlecry: Summon
Card Text: "Give a friendly minion
+2 Attack and Charge."
Hearthstone BrokenUnfortunately, the patch breaks Hearthstone for many and you currently need to run Scan and Repair to get the game in a playable state again. You can find it here:
Flavor Text ChangesArcane Anomaly
FlavorText: "He used to get work as a
SpacialAnomaly, but he got tired of having his polarity reversed."
FlavorText: "Drakonids were created to have all the bad parts of a dragon in the form of a
humaniod.But, like, why?"
FlavorText: "They're still
embarassedabout "The Deathwing Incident"."
FlavorText: "Was petrified when it found out it didn't make the cut for
Ben Brode explains a bug that was fixed saying, "There is a rare edge case where your collection will show you have an extra copy of a card that you don't actually have." He continues, "When players tried to disenchant that extra copy, it would dust the copy that they actually wanted to keep. We've added some protection against this. Sorry for the confusing patch note!"
In this Hearthstone update, we're making balance changes to several cards and fixing several bugs.
Read on for details!
- The following cards have been changed:
- Call of the Wild now costs 9 mana, up from 8 mana.
- Execute now costs 2 mana, up from 1 mana.
- Rockbiter Weapon now costs 2 mana, up from 1 mana.
- Tuskarr Totemic now reads “Battlecry: Summon a random basic Totem.”
- Abusive Sergeant now has 1 Attack, down from 2.
- Charge now costs 1 mana, down from 3, and reads “Give a friendly minion Charge. It can’t attack heroes this turn.”
- Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End now stops casting spells when it leaves the battlefield or is silenced.
- You will no longer be able to disenchant extra copies of cards that are not part of your collection.
- Decks that are converted from one format (Wild or Standard) to the other will now automatically be added to the bottom of their respective list.
- [Mobile] Clients should no longer get stuck on the Waiting for Authorization message when purchasing the Welcome Bundle.
Note: Cards with dust value that are changed as a result of this update are eligible to be disenchanted for their full Arcane Dust value until October 17th PDT. If you would like to disenchant these cards for their full Arcane Dust value, please do so before October 17th PDT. The list of cards eligible to be disenchanted for their full Arcane Dust value can be found below:
Call of the Wild
Yogg'Saron, Hope's End