Back to TopTable of Contents
Back to TopHarbingers Animated ShortsWhile technically World of Warcraft content, the upcoming Harbingers animated shorts include some major characters from Hearthstone and should help those of you who haven't played WoW better understand the story behind some of your favorite characters. So far it looks like we'll be seeing Illidan Stormrage, Gul'Dan, Medivh, and Khadgar.
Back to TopJuly 14 HotfixBlizzard has just pushed a hotfix live looking to address the issues players were experiencing which basically kept them from playing at all. This has only been confirmed by Zeriyah on Reddit, no patch notes have been released.
The following issues have been resolved for PC and Mac:
- Addressed an issue where players were unable to log in to Hearthstone and received the error message, “Oops! We were unable to start a game for you. Please try again.”
- Addressed an issue where players were able to get duplicates of the same quest.
- Addressed an issue where Morgl’s Hero Power was not animating correctly.
Well met, Reddit -
I am seeing that some of you are still reporting that you are experiencing the "Oops! ..." error after the hotfix. Any additional information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Please provide the following:
- Platform (PC or Mac)
- Type of router you are using
- Any modifications to your DNS or connection set-up
As of this time, this hotfix has only been pushed to PC and Mac clients. If you are playing Hearthstone on your mobile device, you may still be experiencing this issue.
Back to TopNew Bugs and IssuesEach and every patch inevitably launches with some problems. HearthSim has compiled the newest problems including:
- Rerolling quest visual bug
- Opponents in Arena can appear as UNKNOWN
- Cards in deck show "None left"
- Morgl the Oracle's hero power is not animated in the game
- Morgl the Oracle's upgraded hero power is missing animation
- Experience bar is filling up on a max level hero after the game
- English audio plays in Non-English clients
- Innervate has no sound
- Wild "vines" displayed during mulligan in Standard mode
- iPhone SE received a tablet UI
- Houndmaster has an orphan
- Mac/iOS: Introduction to Year of the Kraken displayed on startup, then crashes after you change play mode
- Mac: Unreadable font
- Mac: Disappearing menu bar