Blizzard has officially announced the upcoming Diablo themed Tavern Brawl for Hearthstone! We'd expect this brawl to go live next week following Diablo's anniversary on December 31.
Diablo Tavern Brawl Cards
- Weapon Rack - Deathrattle: Current turn player gains a random weapon. (Weapon)
- Discarded Armor - Deathrattle: Current turn player gains 5 armor.
- Chest of Gold! - Deathrattle: Current turn player gains gold!
- Diabolical Powers - Summon a random Imp. (Hero Power)
- So Many... - Whenever a Hell Bovine Dies, draw a card. (Hero Power)
- Hell Bovine - Deathrattle: Place a copy of this card in your deck.
- Guardian - At end of your turn, deal 2 damage to the enemies opposite this minion.
- Hell Bovine Champion - Deathrattle: Current turn player gains a random weapon.
- Visions of the Assassin - When your opponent summons a minion with Stealth, All minions equip a dagger.
- Visions of the Barbarian - When your opponent summons a minion with Charge, THUNDER FURY!
- Visions of Hate - When both heroes have 15 or less Health, BRAWL!
- Visions of the Crusader - When your opponent summons a minion with Taunt, change all minions' attacks to 1.
- Visions of Valor - When your opponent summons a Legendary minion, give all minions Windfury.
- Visions of Fate - When your opponent takes lethal damage... save him.
- Visions of the Amazon - When your opponent summons a minion with Battlecry, Summon a Mirror Image for both players.
- Visions of the Sorcerer - When your opponent summons a minion with Spell Damage, Summon 2 Guardians.
- Visions of the Necromancer - When your opponent summons a minion with Deathrattle, destroy it.
- Visions of Knowledge - When your opponent's hand has 9 or more cards, reduce the cost of all cards in both hands to (1).
- Lightning - Deal 3 damage. (Spell)
- Summon Guardians - Summon two 2/4 Guardians. (Spell)
- Moo... - Summon 3 Hell Bovines. Give all Hell Bovines Taunt. (Spell)
- The Portal Opens - Through the Nether and into... (Spell)
- Stampede - Summon 2 Hell Bovines. Give all Hell Bovines Charge. (Spell)
- The Cow King (Hero)
- Twisting Nether? - "This doesn't look like Twisting Nether..." (Spell)
- Enigmatic Portal - At the start of next turn, your hero is transformed and sucked through the Twisting Nether. (Minion)
The latest patch also contained some minion sounds for the Diablo Secret Cow Tavern Brawl!
For more details on what World of Warcraft has planned, check out Wowhead's post.
As we approach the original game’s release anniversary on December 31, Blizzard Entertainment is thrilled to commemorate twenty years of Diablo. We’re ready to celebrate our passion for the world of Sanctuary and the brave heroes who inhabit it!
Starting soon, you can experience special in-game events and goodies in Diablo III, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, Overwatch, StarCraft II, and World of Warcraft to celebrate a few of the things we love about Diablo. These events and items will only be available for a limited time, so be sure to check them all out before they’re gone.
A small taste of each tribute is below—keep an eye out for more details about these celebrations. . . and thank you, all of you, for allowing us to continue adventuring in the world of Sanctuary. Here’s to twenty years of loot!
Recapture the feeling of your first play through of the original Diablo with The Darkening of Tristram tribute event. Venture through a reimagined version of the original cathedral in Diablo III and keep an eye out for some familiar items.
Heroes of the Storm:
The battle for the High Heavens continues, and a new Diablo-themed portrait is up for grabs! Can you emerge victorious on this hectic new brawl map?
In this Tavern Brawl, a hooded stranger awaits, holding a grim deck in his hands. Will you unravel the secrets surrounding this dark wanderer?
Bring the battle for Sanctuary into the fight for the future with in-game sprays representing your favorite Diablo III classes—along with a new player icon modeled after the Lord of Terror!
Put the Lord of Terror to work for you with a Diablo-themed worker portrait. World of Warcraft: Strange things are afoot in the world of Azeroth as denizens of Sanctuary cross over into an unfamiliar world.