- Theoretically, since there are way more copies of Zerus in your deck than spells, you want to hard mulligan for spells as they're likely what is going to provide you a guaranteed advantage.
- Spells and hero powers are the only thing determined by your class selection, as a result, some classes are inherently more powerful than others.
- While it is important to have a board presence, don't just play low impact minions because you can. Sometimes it's better to hold on and wait for Zerus to transform into something better.
- That said, once you have board control do everything you can to maintain it.
- Mage, Paladin - Strong spells. Has the fewest bad spells.
- Hunter, Priest - Has great spells, but also a lot of situational ones.
- Warlock, Druid - Most spells are good, hero power benefits Warlock here.
- Rogue, Shaman - A lot of situational or bad spells for this brawl.
- Warrior - Has a lot of cheap spells that have little impact.