Welcome to Hearthhead's official guide for the upcoming Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion! Here we'll be presenting all of the information you need to know such as lore, release dates, price points, and every single card as they're revealed.
Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Info
- New expansion coming in early December with 132 new cards!
- Focuses on three main factions: The Grimy Goons, The Kabal, and the Jade Lotus.
- Each of these has its own new tri-class cards that can be played across multiple classes!
- Can be pre-purchased in a 50 pack bundle right now!
Each class belongs to one of the city's three factions. Your class cards and neutral minions all fall into that faction's theme. The affiliations are:
- Grimy Goons: Hunter, Paladin, Warrior
- Kabal: Mage, Priest, Warlock
- Jade Lotus: Druid, Rogue, Shaman
Multi-Class Cards: Some neutral minions are only available to members of their faction; for example, a Grimestreet Informant (a member of the Grimy Goons) can only be in Hunter, Paladin, or Warrior decks.
Pack Art and Game Board
This time around, we've gone ahead and made placeholder graphics which roughly represents what we expect to see released. While we aren't yet sure how many of each rarity classes will get, we currently include three commons, three rares, two epics, and a legendary for each class along with a slew of neutrals and of course the all new tri-class cards. Click on a card to be brought to its database page where you can discuss it with other users in a central location!
We now know 132 of the 132 cards or 100% of the set.
(Warrior, Hunter, Paladin)
(Rogue, Druid, Shaman)
(Mage, Priest, Warlock)