|Cost: 2,940||My Cost: Log In|
4.2/5 (21 votes)
by WantedNZ on 2013/11/21 – last edited on 2013/11/21
Card Notes (19)
- Druid of the Claw - better shieldmasta with charge option if you want it. Would definately consider another if I get the card at some stage
- Faerie Dragon - This or ooze. I usually use ooze but 50% of the time this would be a better option
- Gelbin Mekkatorque - I like the 1/1 buff or 3 card draw behind a taunt which is easy with this deck. Small chance of RNG chicken issues but I like it anyway. Also the 6 health a turn invention makes your big taunts hard to kill
- Ironbark Protector x2 - duh. Also you can refresh with Brew in a single turn.
- Keeper of the Grove - silence or 2 removal and a 4 defence minion? 6/4, 4/6 taunt or 2/8 taunt when marked? yes please
- Knife Juggler - any 2 mana 3/2 can go here really. I use poer of the wild sometimes here but rarely use the 1/1 buff so juggler seems better.
- Leper Gnome x2 - guaranteed value turn 1 and if it isn't gone by turn 2 you can buff and taunt it to get great value. Also good to chuck out if you have a mana to spare
- Mountain Giant - I have one of these cards and draw a lot with the deck so it's ok. Usually not that practical and can be easily swapped for another big hitter or legendary.
- Novice Engineer x2 - early game/draw/brew target. Sometimes I take a loot hoarder and hope not to get mage/rogue/druid matchup before I can mark them
- Sen'jin Shieldmasta x2 - Love to attack with this and brew back then play again refreshed for 6 mana. Strong turn 6 play
- Twilight Drake x2 - usually comes out 4/9 or 4/6 turn 5 or 6 and then buff with taunt for a beast.
- Venture Co. Mercenary - This or bolderfist. Doesn't really matter. I find this slot usually goes to a damage dealer behind a big taunt by turn 7+ so I choose the extra damage. You can always buff defense and taunt if you haven't burnt them already
- Youthful Brewmaster x2 - refresh something damaged like your shieldmasta for 6, double draw from novice for 4-6. Evan as a 3/2 for 2 it is fine.
- Mark of Nature x2 - Situaltionally +4 attach can be great but usually turns anything into a good taunt
- Mark of the Wild x2 - turn anything into a good taunt or buff out of range of flamestrike etc if mark of nature isn't an option or you have only 2 mana to spare
- Starfall - removal and options are great
- Starfire x2 - more draw and you can bet there are 5 health threats to be taken down or faces that need damaging
- Swipe x2 - useful for murlocks or small tokens etc. Just useful
- Wrath x2 - usually there are a lot of early 3 health minions to use this on and if not finishing off a 1 and more draw is always good
Statistics Click on the charts below to highlight the related cards!
About the Author
The author has created 11 other decks:
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.