|Cost: 4,640||My Cost: Log In|
4.2/5 (21 votes)
Vyndresh Warlock Deck
by louied777 on 2014/05/02 – last edited on 2014/05/02
Highly synergized deck built around Blood Imps, Young Priestesses and cheap drops.
Card Notes (23)
- Life Tap - The deck may suffer late game, low draw issues. Life tap when you can. If you're high HP, it isn't bad, if you're low HP, you have nothing to lose.
- Amani Berserker - Great synergy with the Blood Imps/Priestess. Can become very bad if let survive.
- Blood Imp x2 - Bread and butter of the deck. Drop ASAP.
- Defender of Argus - A fun addition that synergizes well with most of the minions. Free +1/1 to two minions AND adds TWO taunt targets.
- Dread Infernal - I save him for emergencies. Good threat.
- Faceless Manipulator - Don't be tempted to drop him on something midgame. Try to save him for your own minions.
- Flame Imp x2 - Almost exclusively reserved for early game with Blood Imp/Priestess
- Knife Juggler - Just a nice addition to synergize with cheap minions. Also acts as a threatening presence - many players expect something that builds around him. Exchangeable with Grizzly Bear.
- Questing Adventurer - Just a nice addition for all the cheap cards that you can drop to buff him. Exchangeable with Grizzly Bear.
- Raid Leader - Cheap early/midgame buff. Also is a common target for spells.
- Succubus - Cheap 4/2 drop - with imps/Priestess, can be quickly buffed.
- Summoning Portal - Though it won't come into effect until next turn, it is very tempting for opponents to burn 4 dmg on. Synergy with deck.
- Sylvanas Windrunner - Very threatening card that forces opponent to try to kill own minions. If you don't have one/craft one, replace with Lord of the Arena
- Tauren Warrior x2 - Great synergy with the Blood Imps/Priestess. Can become very bad if let survive.
- Voidwalker x2 - Cheap, beefy taunt - works well with Blood Imps/Priestess
- Young Priestess x2 - Bread and Butter. Drop ASAP.
- Corruption - Cheap minion clear for late game - great to drop on an enemy Ragnaros after you Faceless-steal him
- Demonfire x2 - Great, CHEAP buff for Voids/Flame Imps. +2/2 is excellent when paired with the +1 they get from Blood Imp
- Drain Life - Just a nice 2dmg for when you need a bump. Great for fourth/fifth turn to get a cheap ?/3 minion to 1hp for Coil.
- Mortal Coil x2 - Cheap finisher - do NOT use on minions over 2 HP, it is a waste
- Sense Demons - Just cheap draw. Only having 8 demons narrows the draw considerably.
- Shadowflame - Sort of an emergency board wipe if the opponent gets a severe minion advantage.
- Soulfire - A lot of players see 0 cost and are urged to play it asap - save it for endgame hero or an emergency.
Statistics Click on the charts below to highlight the related cards!
About the Author
Nearing 500 wins, 1000ish games played, I play every class almost every day.
Lock is my main.
The author has created 9 other decks:
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.