|Cost: 3,320||My Cost: Log In|
4.2/5 (21 votes)
Win the crowd
by ralzal on 2014/04/22 – last edited on 2014/04/24
Card Notes (23)
- Acidic Swamp Ooze - Nice to have to avoid good weapons.
- Argent Commander - See him as a 4 direct damage that pops you a 4/2 creature that can have a Divine Shield.
- Cairne Bloodhoof - Cairne is a 4/5 that pops another 4/5 after death. Terrific 8/10
- Defender of Argus - In late game, Defender of Argus allow you to have two taunts and to increase their stats. Excellent for board control or finish opponent.
- Earth Elemental - Played on turn 5, if opponent have no answer, he's screwed.
- Earthen Ring Farseer x2 - Save you big minions, can heal you when needed. In addition, you have a decent 3/3 minion in play.
- Fire Elemental x2 - Good stats with an awesome battlecry. Often change the balance on the board.
- Injured Blademaster - This guy is dangerous when you have a way to heal him.
- Knife Juggler - Deck generates just enough minions to justify his presence.
- Loot Hoarder x2 - You always need to draw when game last longer.
- Stormwind Champion - A lot of minion give him a really good presence in this deck.
- Sunwalker - 4/5 taunt with a divine shield. This is a difficult to handle minion for opponent.
- Unbound Elemental - With a good amount of overload in the deck, this guy can become big.
- Windspeaker - Give Windfury and adding a 3/3 minion in play is really good. A decent finisher.
- Ancestral Healing - Good to save big minions, to generate a taunter out of nowhere or to combo with Injured Blademaster.
- Ancestral Spirit - This card is the backbone of the deck. Allow you to give a second life to a big minion.
- Feral Spirit x2 - A spell that will protect you against a good start on the board for the opponent.
- Forked Lightning - Can kill two minions. Not as good as LB. Will be removed when I'll have 2 LB.
- Hex x2 - Not as good as polymorph, but a really awesome control spell for 1 crystal less than polymorph.
- Lightning Bolt - 3 damage for 1 crystal. Impossible to get better anywhere else.
- Lightning Storm x2 - Wipe the board with this. More effective when Wrath of Air Totem is in play.
- Rockbiter Weapon x2 - Good surprise effect to finish opponent or to control the board.
- Stormforged Axe - Can kill 3 two drops. Awesome.
Statistics Click on the charts below to highlight the related cards!
About the Author
I'm a former Magic player that starts Heartstone because the metagame is oriented on aggro which is my favorite way to play Magic.
The author has created 6 other decks:
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.