|Cost: 14,400||My Cost: Log In|
4.2/5 (21 votes)
Mrks' Deep Legendary Druid Deck
by mrksjke on 2014/02/26 – last edited on 2014/02/26
Card Notes (19)
- Ancient of Lore x2 - A great lategame card - solid 5\5 body, card-drawing or healing ability - this one can easily pull the game for you,
- Argent Squire x2 - A cheap, yet pretty annoying creature. Can easily slow down your enemy by making them waste a turn to ping\stab it, sometimes even twice. It can also get buffed by Defender of Argus or even Tinkmaster (in case you get lucky!)
- Bloodmage Thalnos - I basically use this one as a buff for my Swipe or Wrath - swipe can be devastating when buffed (just think of it - 5 damage to one creature and 2 across the board, it's like twice better than Consecration, for the same cost. And much more versatile).
- Cairne Bloodhoof - A solid card, think of it as of 2 Yetis with a discount. An annoying dude to deal with, and he can easily draw a Polymorph\Hex or 2 soft-removal cards, making your deep lategame even easier.
- Cenarius - A druid's legendary, just as versatile as other druid's class cards. Can be used to buff your creatures or to create a weak barrier of two 2\2 taunts, which are summoned on both sides of Cenarius.
- Defender of Argus x2 - A good early-midgame aggro stopper, can also be used to buff Argent Squires and Harvest Golems. A 2\3 body is also good.
- Druid of the Claw x2 - Another versatile creature, while it's usually used as a fat 4\6 taunt, it can also be played as a 4\4 charge to finish off some annoying enemies or the enemy's hero himself.
- Harvest Golem x2 - A great aggro-stopper, this card can easily trade 1-for-2 with lower cost creatures.
- Keeper of the Grove x2 - A very versatile creature, allowing you to kill of a damaged creature or silence some particualry annoying enemies.
- Loot Hoarder x2 - I actually hesitated in picking a decent 2-drop, since Novice Engineers got nerfed in a previous patch. You can easily swap those for the 2-drops you like. Ooze is a great example.
- Nat Pagle - An early-game card-drawing engine of this deck. Not much to say, hands down one of the best legendaries at the time.
- Ragnaros the Firelord - BY FIRE BE PURGED! Need I say more? This guy packs a punch, throwing 8 damage fireballs every turn and also having a solid 8\8 body. He is also ON FIRE.
- Sylvanas Windrunner - Despite it being nerfed in a recent patch, Sylvanas is still one of the best legendaries and a great aggro stopper. Can also easliy draw a hard removal, possibly taking controll of one of enemy's creatures in the process.
- Tinkmaster Overspark - Since druids lack a decent hard removal (we won't take Naturalize into account), this guy is a must for pretty much every solid druid deck. Can also be used to transform your own minions, if you're feeling lucky.
- Ysera - A great defensive\offensive lategame creature. Coulc possibly win you the game by drawing ridiculously unfair creatures like Drake\Sister or board wipers like Ysera Awakens. Has 4 ATK and can't be removed by Priests, which is also great.
- Claw x2 - Your early removal, allowing you to deal up to 3 damage (paired with your hero ability)
- Innervate x2 - This card allows you to play your lategame creatures earlier, possibly stopping a rush or drawing an early removal from your opponent. The best candidates for Innervating are probably Druids of the Claw, Ragnaros or even Harvest Golems (especially against
- Swipe x2 - Druid's board clear famous for it's ability to turn the tides of battle. A great aggro-stopper, especially when paired with Bloodmage.
- Wrath x2 - Another early removal, best paired with Bloodmage Thalanos.
Statistics Click on the charts below to highlight the related cards!
About the Author
The author has created no other decks.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.