|Cost: 2,540||My Cost: Log In|
Experimental Naxx Deck0
Experimental Naxx Priest Deck0
Heroic Maexxna- This beats her0
Themed Discipline Priest0
Themed Shaman 20
Themed Warlock 20
Themed Warlock 30
Themed Warlock 40
This is our Town, Scrub!0
4.2/5 (21 votes)
by Trystt on 2014/02/25 – last edited on 2014/07/24
Theming a hunter deck is fairly simple: Just add beasts! Therefore, I made this into a control/beast rush deck.
Card Notes (19)
- Houndmaster x2 - Use to make a taunt minion in a pinch, or buff up a minion for extra damage.
- Ironbeak Owl - Use only to Silence!
- Ironfur Grizzly x2 - Just some guaranteed taunt minions, but also fairly strong for their point cost in their own right.
- King Krush - This is mostly for theme, but a Charge minion is always nice! Can be substituted for Maexxna or The Beast.
- Savannah Highmane - A solid beast, but useful because, even if he dies, you still get a pair of decent beasts out of it. Can be substituted for Maexxna or The Beast
- Starving Buzzard x2 - Best used with Snake Trap, or before using Unleash the Hounds. Try and get at least 2 card draws out of it before you expect it to die.
- Timber Wolf x2 - A cheap buff minion. If in a pinch, use the Starving Buzzard and place this card down for a cheap card draw.
- Tundra Rhino x2 - Use this as a counter minion because of its charge, or to start your rush.
- Scavenging Hyena - Use in concert with Snake Trap or Unleash the Hounds!
- Haunted Creeper x2 - Good for early game board control. Can be used as well with the Scavenging Hyena and Starving Buzzard!
- Webspinner - Good for early game. It's cheap and provides a synergistic Deathrattle. Think: Good with Hyena or the Buzzard, or both!
- Animal Companion x2 - A bit random, but Huffer and Misha are consistently useful. Unfortunately Leokk can be quite a burden here, so beware!
- Deadly Shot - Use in a pinch. Note that this will take out stealthed minions, even if the Stealthed minion is the only one on the board. It's not so "random" then!
- Explosive Shot x2 - Provides some AoE. If on a budget, switch with Multi-Shot. However, this is more accurate and hits more targets.
- Explosive Trap - Secrets usually make the opponent second-guess their moves and play cautiously. That as well, this should help clear or damage the enemy field.
- Hunter's Mark x2 - Did that priest just double that minion's health? Make it useless!
- Kill Command x2 - Makes for nice control, but can also do some solid damage to your enemy's health.
- Snake Trap - If possible, take the risk and put a starving buzzard down before this card goes off. If your opponent's minion attacks the buzzard, you will get 3 card draws from the trap before it dies, which is acceptable.
- Unleash the Hounds x2 - Good for some control or rush. Use with the Starving Buzzard for card draw, or a wolf for some extra damage.
Statistics Click on the charts below to highlight the related cards!
About the Author
The author has created 18 other decks:
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.