|Cost: 640||My Cost: Log In|
Big Minion Control Warlock (budget)
Warlock deck focused on controlling oponente with some board wipes and big minions.
Card Notes (16)
- Life Tap - Use to build card advantage, just be careful when using against agressive decks
- Crazed Alchemist - I love this guy, he can buff creatures or even destroy then. Use if you need to make some creature's life lower for a shadowflame or hellfire, this is what it's used for at most of the times.
- Stormwind Champion x2 - finisher, but also works pretty well with shadowflame and stuff.
- Scarlet Crusader x2 - This guy gfot some nice sinergy with the deck, since it can survive you own Hellfire or Dread Infernal damage to punish your oponents with 3 damage. Also good for killing a minion by attacking, and the be sacrificed by a Shadowflame.
- Voidwalker x2 - A good first turn drop
- Magma Rager x2 - Shadowflame ONLY! This card sucks besides being used as a sacrifice for Shadowflame and his only reason of living, is to die to clear your oponents board.
- Dread Infernal x2 - Big 6/6 for 6 mana, with a small drawback wich often isn't a drawback at all.
- Summoning Portal x2 - This enters the battleifeld with a target on it's head. Play it for playing a lot of small creatures together, or when you have a way of protecting it for the next turn to take full advantage with it. Also i like to avoid playing two at the same time, hav
- Spellbreaker - Good against anoying buffed up creatures.
- Succubus x2 - Powerfull for a second turn drop, just avoid playing it if theres like 3-4 cards in your hand you wish to keep and worth more then her
- Void Terror - I like to use this one as a finisher, keep it in your hand until you can make it with at least 10 power, wich is pretty easy actually since we have some high power creatures.
- Shadowflame x2 - One of the main cards of the deck to wipe your opponent's board. Works perfectly with your creatures with low cost and high power and with cards such as Power Overwhelming.
- Drain Life x2 - Kill a small minion and buil some health, nothing great, but stills pretty useful
- Mortal Coil x2 - Good for taking out small minions and build card advantage
- Hellfire x2 - Use it to build board advatage or board whipping, try benefit the maximun out of it.
- Power Overwhelming - A good card thet comes in handy some times. Good for boosting up a minion for killing another, finishing you opponent or using together with Shadowflame
Statistics Click on the charts below to highlight the related cards!
About the Author
Well, i have no idea what to do here, so... My name is Victor, i have been playing Magic the Gathering for almost 11 years but never really like to play competitive games, I prefer the casual 4fun stuff. Heartstone i have being playing it since the closed beta and couldn't put my hand in many cards yet, and like magic i prefer to stick with the 4fun games.
I'm trying to build fun decks instead of competitive ones, so this mya or may not work on competitive matches.
BTW sorry for the english, it's not my first language and probably there's some tipying errors around there, but i think everything is pretty much understandable.
The author has created no other decks.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.