|Cost: 6,240||My Cost: Log In|
4.2/5 (21 votes)
Paladin aggresive pressure deck (mid game forcused)
by Haliri on 2013/12/16 – last edited on 2013/12/16
On all cards there is a little tag, explaining the requirance of the importance, and then explaining the reasoning for this. Finishing off with exchange possibilities.
Card Notes (16)
- Aldor Peacekeeper x2 - very important - Incredible early-game card with high potential. Can be used to take out many stronger early game minions without dying due to it's 3 hp and the battlecry. Can also make enemy minions significantly weaker late game.
- Argent Protector x2 - important - can be combo'd up very well early game with knife juggler or a scarlet crusader that has lost the shield. Also works for shielding some stronger minions like azure drake/spellbreaker or ysera late game. Can be exchanged with Hand of Protection
- Azure Drake x2 - medium - Great mid game card, allthough the spell damage isn't so useful. The fact that it has decent stats whilst letting you draw a card makes it incredibly useful. It also makes consecration without equality useful in the mid game. Can be exchanged wit
- Defender of Argus x2 - Very important - This is probably the most important card for the mid game, since it turns early game cards into strong mid game cards. Usually you want to use it when 2 minions are in play, but if you are in a sticky situation and only 1 minion is alive,
- Knife Juggler x2 - important - Great card in the early game, and synergizes well with your hero ability and the other early game cards.
- Scarlet Crusader x2 - important - great early game card. It causes a lot of pressure, especially if your enemy has no minions played. And it cannot be one hit by spells/weapons like many other minions due to the Divine shield.
- Spellbreaker x2 - very important - The silence combined with strong mid game board presence is absolutely prieceless. It can be exchanged with Ironbeak owl.
- Tirion Fordring - medium - Don't get me wrong, this card isn't bad or unimportant. But it tends to be negatet immediately. Especially if playing against a priest adn they haven't used both mind controls, then DO NOT USE IT, unless you are likely to loose anyway and the sit
- Ysera - important - Ysera really excels in a deck like this because the cards it can make you draw are incredibly strong and the possibilities of combinations are endless. Using it a turn after Tirion is a great combo, especially of you draw the "Dream" card, sin
- Blessed Champion x2 - unimportant - this card has great potential, but in most of your games it will not be requirance of winning. It can be used just like blessing of might, except it's a late game version of it. Also, it CAN win you games, due to the comboing of this, and a
- Blessing of Kings x2 - must have - Incredibly card throughout the mid and late game. It can make your weak minions take out strong enemy cards, whilst surviving itself. Also generates a lot of enemy pressure and board presence. Can be used well together with Ysera, since she tu
- Blessing of Might x2 - important - strong for early game pressure and denying strong minions
- Consecration x2 - must have - Everyone needs a control spell that efficiently takes out swarms of weaker minions. It can also be used together with equality to easily finish of strong minions in the late game. IF however you never have any problems with swarm decks in the
- Equality x2 - medium - can be used if the enemy has many strong minions and you only have weak ones. Also used to combo up with Consecration to kill basically anything.
- Lay on Hands x2 - very important - Great card in the late game. If you are missing some minions or buffs, you can quickly get those by drawing three cards. This combined with the ability to heal up some of those missing HP quickly wins you the upper hand. If you only use i
- Sword of Justice x2 - very important - One of the best early game cards. It can double the strengh of the minions summoned by your class ability. It also synergizes well with your other early game minions. Atop of that, it can also be used as the weapon to take out weaker mini
Statistics Click on the charts below to highlight the related cards!
About the Author
The author has created 7 other decks:
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.