|Cost: 1,520||My Cost: Log In|
Warrior Weapon SmashControl!
Warrior weapons deck built around killing enemy minions with your hero and mitigating the damage with armour.
Card Notes (21)
- Acolyte of Pain x2 - Draw cards, buffed by cleric or taskmaster to take out 2-3 health minions and that will let you draw at least 2 cards :)
- Amani Berserker x2 - Cannon fodder for spells
- Arathi Weaponsmith x2 - These are your game changers, play when you want something with 2 health dead.
- Argent Commander - 2 for 1 trade, use to keep board clear
- Armorsmith x2 - 4 health means you have a good chance it'll at least produce 2 armor.
- Bloodsail Raider x2 - Bonus if you have a weapon even if it's a 2/2 (2 mana for a 4/3?) But don't "not" play them if it's all you have
- Cruel Taskmaster x2 - Buff armorsmith / bersekers or draw cards from acolytes, or finish off opponents/execute
- Dread Corsair - Cheap card with a weapon, play only when a taunt is required
- Frothing Berserker x2 - Cannon Fodder, will be a threat so usually good when played with armorsmiths
- Gurubashi Berserker - Nice health to sustain damage, will become a threat late game or a trade off mid game
- Kor'kron Elite x2 - Play to keep board clear, bonus if they don't die on their charge
- Raging Worgen - Cannon fodder, on the high to kill priority
- Shattered Sun Cleric - Save to buff your lesser minions to 4 attack or 4 health or so they can remove a minion from play and survive!
- Battle Rage - Your hero counts too, so don't be afraid to only draw one, that might help next turn if you are struggling.
- Cleave - 1 Card for two minions? Good finisher for minions with more health than your weapon.
- Commanding Shout - Use to take down high attack minions / large health pool
- Execute - I save this until right at the end when they decide to play a big minion where you think "Gezus fk" Try and use with taskmaster battlecry or acolyte
- Shield Block - Good if you have control and a clear board. Bad if you are struggling.
Statistics Click on the charts below to highlight the related cards!
About the Author
Hi my name is Jazzycakes, I've been playing hearthstone beta for just over 2 weeks now (day of profile creation). Sadly the only other TCG experience I've had has been the Pokemon TCG (both physical and on gameboy). I'm going to share experience regarding hearthstone games and strategies against cards.
The author has created 10 other decks:
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.