|Cost: 9,040||My Cost: Log In|
GeeGee's "Redemption Paladin" In-depth guide
This is an interesting version of the typical mid-game focused paladin you always bump into in play mode. While not the most competetive deck i've made, it's pretty darn fun!
It is focused around using the ressurrect effect of redemption to great effect, with alot of deathrattle / Divine shield minions.
The main setback of this deck is the cost, with alot of epics and legendarys, it's not for everyone.
If you would like to watch a video where I duscuss and show three games with this deck, go over to my youtube channel!
Card Notes (19)
- Argent Commander x2 - Great synergy with redemption. The first turn you play him, you run him into an enemy minion, kill it off. next turn you suicide him into another minion, he ressurects, with divine shield and charge!
- Argent Squire x2 - a 1/1 for 1 with divine shield, with the possibility to kill off an enemy 2 health minion or trade with 2 1health minions. Great for current meta where everybody is running 1 drops. plus, she has divine shield!
- Cairne Bloodhoof - oh, three 4/5s and one 4/1 for 7 total mana and 2 cards? LOVELY! the bane of priests.
- Harvest Golem x2 - Great 3 drop. Very stable, trades with enemy 2 drops insanely good, combo him with redemption for massive effects!
- Knife Juggler x2 - Since the deck has alot of smaller minions and we are a paladin, missing out on knife juggler would be bad!
- Leper Gnome x2 - 2/1 for 1 with deathrattle. Trades good with enemy 3/2s. Possible weaker when your opponent use their hero power to kill it, but then they still waste a turn + take damage.
- Loot Hoarder - 2/1 for 2, but when it dies it gives you a card. Combo with redemption for double effect! Your opponent will have to go 2 for 0 to kill it off! (he has to use 2 cards, you will get 2 cards)
- Ragnaros the Firelord - Rag is such a pest. Even without redemption. I run him everywhere.
- Scarlet Crusader x2 - 3/1 with divine shield, almost always trades 2 for 1. Also strong coupled with redemption.
- Sylvanas Windrunner - Combo her with redemption to take over TWO enemy minions! Super strong.
- Tirion Fordring - Tirion is hard to deal with as he is. Figure your opponent will hate you when you get him back when he dies!
- Avenging Wrath x2 - Since we're all out aggressive overall with this deck, avenging wrath works great for some board clear / damage!
- Consecration - Board clear! straight forward.
- Divine Favor - Use this for some extra card draw. If you can use it to draw 2 cards, you've gone even (arcane intellect is 3 cost for 2 cards) if you can use it for 3 or more cards, that's great.
- Equality - To be able to remove enemy biggies. Since all your minions are very low life to start with, this isnt a huge setback for you. combo with consecration for a board wipe!
- Hammer of Wrath x2 - Some great removal right here, it's essentially free (in cards) because of the card draw.
- Redemption x2 - The card the deck is built around. Creates great synergies with the other cards in the deck.
Statistics Click on the charts below to highlight the related cards!
About the Author
Hiya! I'm a guy who does gameplay commentaries on youtube. Check out my Hearthstone guides and videos and leave a like if you.. uhm.. like it! :D
The author has created 7 other decks:
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.