|Cost: 4,520||My Cost: Log In|
Paladin - Creature spawn and death bonus
Try to keep control of the field, allows for combos with both 'Knife Juggler' and 'Cult Master'. Hit hard once with combo from 'Blessing of Kings' and 'Blessed Champion' combo on the enemy player.
'Knife Juggler' combo:
Play 'Knife Juggler' along with at least 2 other creatures to get 2+ procs.
- You can gamble this combo as playing 'Knife Juggler' turn 2 (or turn1 with the coin), and then the next turn playing low cost mobs "Faerie Dragon", "Novice Engineer", "Leper Gnome", or 'Elven Archer' to counter mobs he has played.
- It is usually better to hold on to the coin and use it as a greater combo with 'Razorfen Hunter' along with a 1cost on turn3, or a 'Razorfen Hunter' with 2 of the 1cost on turn4.
'Cult Master' combo:
While playing a larger amount of smaller creatures on a prior turn (to proc 'Knife Juggler'), and your opponent plays creatures down as a counter to your creatures (usually a Taunt). You can follow his creature by placing 'Cult Master' (he cannot attack this turn) and attack with your little field agents to draw 2-4 cards.
'Leper Gnome' out first turn is a strong start. Second turn place any of the three options of or class ability.
'Harvest Golem', and 'Razorfen Hunter' have two proc for 'Knife Juggler' and 'Cult Master'.
Use 'Sylvanas', 'Sunwalker', and 'Sea Giant' to bait hex/poly (so it doesnt get used on 'Tirion', and you can get his deathrattle)
Use 'Hammer of Wrath' and 'Holy Wrath' to both draw cards and keep enemy field clear, do not need to save/combo. (i will even use holy wrath on the enemy player or creatures). 'Consecration' and 'Truesilver Champion' to also clear field.
-Try to save 'Blessing of Kings' and 'Blessed Champion' to use on a single creature with 3 or more attack late-game that has an opening to hit the enemy player.
-Blessing of Kings' can be used on other mobs earlier to keep control of the field, but then you MUST save 'Blessed Champion'. When you do save it, wait to use on a high attack creature (try for 5 attack or higher, 4 or higher can work) and you have an opening to hit the enemy champion.
-These buffs should only be used to both not only do heavy damage to the player or an important creature in play, you want your creature to survive, and not be able to be countered and killed by creatures on the field. You want to bait the player to have to play a card from their hand to kill the creature after you have already done damage.
Card Notes (2)
Statistics Click on the charts below to highlight the related cards!
About the Author
The author has created 3 other decks:
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.